- Where you’re at with figuring out of this time
- How you’re taking care of yourself emotionally and physically
- What changes (if any) you’re making to your business because of it
- Observations, insights, lightbulb moments
- Any predictions for how you see this crisis changing the way we work and run our businesses in the short, medium and long term.
- What’s giving you JOY right now – yep, we’re going to talk about the good stuff too because we need it more than ever right now. Books, TV, Movies, Music – the works.
And Liz wants to remind us all – We’re gonna get through this
It’s clear that we are in uncharted territory. No one alive has ever lived through a global pandemic let alone run a business during one. The fact is, we’re figuring this out as we go along, testing out what business approaches and strategies are still working, where we need to pivot and what’s ‘likely’ to happen over the next few weeks and months.
On top of that, we’re having to adjust to new personal circumstances (hello homeschooling) navigate the fear and grief that go with these current times and it’s clear that we are most definitely not in Kansas anymore, Toto.
Liz Applegate is a certified life & biz coach who helps Gen-X women tired of the good girl rules stop playing small and redesign their lives.
Besides having her own coaching practice, she is also a lead coach for Your Kick-Ass Life and has been on the leadership team of the Courageous Living Coach Certification since 2016, helping to teach and coach close to 200 trainees through online and in-person trainings. Liz has been called an “inner critic whisperer” by clients who work with her. Those who know her best call her “Mama Liz” because of the care she provides them as well as the loving kick-in-the-pants she can give, when needed.