Holly’s business has taken a turn in a new direction since then, and since
With the rise in interest in the Divine Feminine, Witches, Crystal healing and all manner
Think of it as “everything you ever wanted to know about intuition, woo and witchcraft but were too afraid to ask!”
I take on the role of ‘seeker’ – someone who is intrigued and open to these new experiences – but with limited knowledge and a million questions about it.
In this very first “woo” episode, we’ll be talking about our own personal journeys to woo, and how you can benefit from connecting to your own woo.
What You’ll Learn
- Why we’re shifting our focus to woo for our co-hosted episodes
- What do we mean by woo (and why that’s a controversial word to even be using)
- Our own journeys to woo: how they’re different and what it might look like for you
- Why you might be a seeker even if you’re not aware of it
- What is intuition, why you might want it, and how you can cultivate your own
- Why people are often resistant to opening up to woo
- Why it can be useful (and very empowering!) to open up to woo