This week I’m interviewing someone very special in my life named Heidi Taylor and Heidi is my coach! One of the reasons I really wanted to get Heidi on to talk to you is she has a very different approach than any coach I have personally worked with.
What Heidi is really, really good at is helping you to break your own rules in life and business to get over the patterns that have been holding you back.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why Heidi calls herself a “rule breaker” and how that’s informed her coaching methodology
- Why she chose to focus on coaching rather than therapy, even though she does have training in the latter
- How Heidi still manages to have a clear knowledge of who her ideal clients are, even though she doesn’t have a defined niche
- The obstacles that hinder entrepreneurs and creatives from getting to the next level in their work
- The methodology Heidi uses for getting clear on who her clients are and what the purpose of their work is, and how this empowers them to get to the next level
- How getting in control of what we’re doing in our personal life creates growth in our professional life
- The limiting beliefs that come up again and again among Heidi’s clients
- An exercise that leads you through recognizing your voice of love and your voice of fear
- A visualization tool for releasing the fear-based voices that are wreaking havoc on our lives
- Why tapping into our child is a powerful exercise for building self-awareness
- Why Heidi avoids having signature offerings or getting too focused on self- promotional tools like list building
About Heidi Taylor:
Heidi Taylor is a life coach and a rule breaker. She works with creatives, entrepreneurs, and 9-5ers alike. Heidi helps her clients break their own rules so that they can get to the next level in their personal and professional lives. She is also available as a public speaker and talks on such subjects as owning your story, limiting beliefs, and self-awareness.