This training is going to show you an authentic, heartfelt way to grow your coaching business. It doesn’t involve gimmicks or slick tactics but instead focuses on what you already know and love – coaching. Many people will tell you that you shouldn’t give away your coaching for free – but I disagree. Especially in the beginning of your business, free sessions can be the most powerful way to boost your confidence, visibility, and ultimately, client roster.
I’m going to be showing you how to use free sessions strategically to understand your clients, build your confidence, get a bunch of kick ass testimonials, generate some word of mouth buzz and put you on the map as a coach.
Why I Love This Strategy So Much - My Experience
- A bunch of glowing testimonials
- People referring me to their friends
- A massive boost to my confidence
- Intimate knowledge of the struggles and challenges emerging coaches face (Turns out it wasn’t what I was assuming it would be)
- The ability to serve my people like a mother – because I now knew what they wanted I could craft packages, services, blog posts, podcast episodes and courses with them in mind. It removed the guesswork completely.
Having a system to your free sessions is important and since conducting my own experiment I’ve refined and improved it – and now recommend it to all my clients who are struggling with confidence, visibility or wondering who the hell they should be working with.
Why? Because it freakin works!
This Is How We Do This…..
You’ll have ongoing support throughout the challenge (and beyond) Over at The Coaches Collective Facebook Group.
Once last thing…
Don’t feel you have to complete the challenge in one week – this about how you can realistically stretch yourself – but without getting so overwhelmed you give up mid way through. Take it step by step and take yourself into your stretch zone (but stay out of the panic zone!)