It’s the Jo & Holly Show Again!
Once a month, Holly Worton and I discuss issues, share opinions and generally have a good ol’ chat about stuff relating to the coaching industry. Today, we’re talking about our favorite business tools and systems.
Today, we talk about our favorite business tools and systems we use in our coaching businesses.
Each of us will share five bits of tech that make us swoon.
I’d love to hear what you think of this new format! Please comment and let me know. Also, we’ve got a whole list of topics that we want to discuss on this show, but please drop us a note in the comments and let us know what you’d like to hear us talking about. Thanks!
What we cover in this episode about our favorite business tools:
- Jo and Holly’s top 10 systems, tools, and apps that will make business so much easier
- A simple way to make your inbox feel less overwhelming
- Two different calendar systems to simplify your life, and why we prefer each one
- How to create gorgeous screen capture videos and record quality audio
- Two of the lesser known email management systems, and why we opted for these
- At which point in your business do you need to start signing up for this stuff – and when it’s a waste of money
Holly’s Top 5 Favorite Business Tools & Systems
Jo’s Top 5 Favorite Business Tools & Systems
People & Things We Discussed