Want to create a brilliant email opt-in for your coaching business? Read on
In my Facebook group (whaddayamean you’re not yet a member? Come on over and join ) I got asked a question:
“I do want to take my business to another level, especially my website by offering a free e-book or something like that. Do you have any ideas about how to write an e-book and have it look professional? I want to do this because I need a more compelling way to collect some emails for potential clients. I also thought about a newsletter but I am afraid that I won’t be able to be consistent with it at this time. Thanks!”
Email lists, newsletters and compelling email opt-ins are all big parts of an effective marketing mix for a coaching business so I love the question. And I recently did a whole podcast episode on How to get that book out of your head and onto Amazon BUT I don’t think an ebook is the best way to go when it comes to a brilliant and compelling email opt in.
In this podcast episode I’m going to explain how you can create a brilliant email opt-in for your coaching business that will be like catnip for your ideal clients and boost your newsletter sign ups like a Berocca and Redbull combo.
What I cover in this episode: How to create a brilliant email opt-in for your coaching business
- What I mean by email opt-in and why your really should have one
- Why e-books are brilliant for building your authority but not great as email opt-ins
- What you need to do before you type out a word of your opt in (and you’re just wasting your time if you don’t)
- The biggest mistake I made with my first email opt-in (It was so bad people actually emailed me to tell me how bad it was!)
- Why less is most definitely more when it comes to your opt-in
- How to choose the perfect opt-in for your business
- The one test your opt in has to pass to work (and why, if it doesn’t, your opt-in is doomed to fail)
Links mentioned in this episode: