Every month, Holly Worton from the Business Mindset Podcast and I discuss a hot topic in the coaching industry. This month we’re sharing our top ten business books for coaches and women entrepreneurs. These are books that not only had great information for building a business but helped shape our mindset, showed us what was possible and at times provided a rallying cry of encouragement.
Today, we talk about the business books for coaches that have changed our lives and businesses. We discuss at which point in our business we discovered these books, and how they helped us. We also share whether each title is best in paperback format (so you can use it as a reference to take notes and come back to it again and again) or if you can get it as an ebook for ease of reading and carrying around.
What we discuss about our top books for coaches:
- Our 10 favorite business and mindset books and how they’ve helped us
- Whether you should get them in digital or print format
- Which books are best at certain points of your business
Holly’s Top Ten Business Books for Coaches and Women Entrepreneurs
- Get Rich Lucky Bitch, Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Anything by Kat Loterzo
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur, Natalie Sisson
- Create Your Shining Year in Life and Business, Leonie Dawson
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level, Gay Hendricks
Jo’s Top Ten Business Books for Coaches and Women Entrepreneurs
- Book Yourself Solid, Michael Port
- How the World Sees You, Sally Hogshead