This is all about how to use NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming – terrible name, awesome set of tools!) to increase your happiness and effectiveness.
In part two of my interview with NLP Trainer Chris Grimsley we talk, nor only about practical NLP tools, but how you can use NLP to make positive changes to your performance at work, emotional state and impact with other people. Heck, we even discuss how NLP can help you to eat better!
You can listen to part 1 of our interview in episode 18 which you can listen to here.
In This Episode We Cover:
- How NLP can help you to match your Competence With Your Confidence
- How you can work with the differences between people
“We’re as different on the inside as we appear on the outside – but we don’t see the difference on the inside in the same way, so we assume everyone thinks like me or they ought to because it’s ‘common sense’!” Chris Grimsley
To be more influential I need to adopt an attitude of curiosity about why that person’s doing what they’re doing. Tweet This!
- How NLP can help with spelling
- A practical tool for overcoming fear and beating anxiety
- A nifty language trick you can use to help you be more persuasive with others.
- How you can use language to help you achieve your goals more easily (and stop working against yourself.)
- How to set goals that really make a difference (rather than fizzle out after a few weeks!)
The book that Chris mentions in video 2 is Happy Kids, Happy You (which I also highly recommend!) by Sue Beaver and Clare Jarvis
And you can find him on Facebook here.
A big thank you has to go out to Eddie Mullany from Roots2Reality for kindly coming along to record our conversation.
I have to admit - I LOVE NLP and it's been one of the most powerful things I've ever discovered when it comes to improving happiness. I'm excited to share with you all these tips for how to use it yourself.
Listen in and let me know what your thoughts are by leaving a comment below.