Your business might need a rebrand, (or a revitalisation, a pivot, an update, a rejuvenation, a freshen up if you prefer), from time to time. But how to rebrand your coaching business (along with when to do it, and the different elements involved) can be elusive.
Holly Worton and I have both recently gone through this process in our businesses. And we have very different experiences of the process itself, although a similar experience of knowing when the right time to do it was upon us.
And because there's no one right way to do this stuff (which is scary and liberating at the same time - you don't get a blueprint but you do get to write your own rules to this) we thought it would be a good thing to share our individual experiences - the good, the bad, the ugly, the scary, the spiritual and the chocolate fueled.
I'm going to be honest right now and say I'd be lying if I wasn't envious of the fact that Holly seemed to have a waaaaay less traumatic experience during her rebrand (although I suspect much of my angst was self-inflicted).
What we discuss in this episode on how (and when) to rebrand your coaching business
- What it looks like and feels like behind the scenes when upleveling and rebranding your coaching business
- How we knew when it was time for a new website
- How Holly rebranded her website in just two days (I'm green with envy!)
- Where we moved from and where we are now in business
- Why politics triggered my change in message
- What it looked like when things that were simmering came to the surface
- How to move from what you don't want to what you do want
- How to see the things you're too close to see in your business
- The only way to get out of the messy middle that you experience in between
Things We Discussed