Create an ethical coaching practice that's also a sustainable businessWithout resorting to slippery marketing practices, burning yourself out, or jettisoning your principles
You + Me = Partners In Crime.Results = a sustainable business & the confidence to shine
Here's what I know beyond a shadow of a doubt:
You deserve -
- A business that gives you a solid income and steady stream of clients that are ready and able to commit to working with you.
- That gives you chance to do you work, share your genius, and contribute to the important conversations of our world (courage, justice, self-actualisation)
- That fits into your life (not that steals all of your waking hours, energy, and optimism).
- AND...it should be a helluva lot of fun to boot (because otherwise what's the point???)
You need -
- A clear message so that clients know exactly how you're going to help them and why they should hire you
- A plan to bring in clients and income that's repeatable and plays to your strengths
- A container that allows you to work through the inevitable emotional impacts that being visible and building a business entails
- Packages that clients can't wait to click 'buy' for (and that get you out of the constant hustle for clients cycle)
But truth be told, more often getting your coaching biz up and running can feel like a stiletto walk up a cobbled hill. In winter. With no coat. Or gloves.(By which I mean - it's really f*cking hard work!)
It honest to goodness doesn't have to be that wayand you don't need another ebook, Instagram Filter, or Internet Guru to help you do it.
Here's what I know:
Growing a SUSTAINABLE coaching business can be hard. There are a LOT of false promises out there about instant 6 figure coaching businesses and easy step by step systems.
Truth be told - there are easier ways to make a living.
BUT...there are few more rewarding ways. And with some strategy, focus and, support you can make this whole building a coaching business truly happen for you - in a way that's ethical, nourishing and soul feeding.
Any Of This Sound Familiar?
You're totally overwhelmed/confused/pissed off with the amount of crap out there about building a six figure business just a few months.
You find yourself feeling guilty because you've not updated your blog/Facebook page/Instagram feed this week There's so much to do and you constantly feel like you're falling behind and failing at it all.
Your business deserves a crowd of clients hammering down your door
More clients + opportunities to do your work in the world.
Crafting a business around your strengths, expertise and passions instead of trying to fit into someone else's blueprint
Being able to comfortably talk about your services and enrolling a ton more clients (all whilst feeling good about yourself and NOT like a used car salesman.)
The security of knowing you've mastered the key skills needed to establish a coaching business - and having a repeatable plan to grow that business exponentially.
Having a business that feels personal - that reflects who YOU are, what YOU stand for and based on the difference YOU can make in the world.
I'll Help You Get Out Of Overwhelm + Into ACTION
Partner In Crime is my ongoing coaching program to get you to the coaching practice you crave (and deserve)
- A sustainable business (financially, energetically and emotionally) with the security of knowing you have a solid foundation and tools to generate income and attract clients.
- Charging (and getting) rates you can
thrive on. live
- Getting comfortable around being visible, stepping out and promoting yourself and your business
- Growing your business, spreading your message and getting to do 'your thing' in the world.
You'll Be Able To Create Serious Momentum For Your Business. No More Taking Courses + Downloading eBooks You Never Finish.
You'll implement the right things to build the right business for you.
Business Development IS Self Development
Building a sustainable coaching or healing business has 2 key elements:
- Business strategy, planning, and growth
- Mindset, beliefs and personal growth.
My coaching programs marry the head and heart, strategy and intuition, logical business planning with intuitive and deep personal growth work.
My one on one work is tailored to you. We look at where YOU are and what YOU want to achieve with your business. I'll meet you where you're at. We don't follow a strict formula or blueprint - but we do build on what works.
Generally, there are 4 key strategic areas we focus on:
- Your message (what you stand for and how you stand out),
- Your Packages and business model (how you make your money),
- Your community and customers (where to find them and keep them engaged),
- Ethical sales (so you can ask for the investment and stand firm in your expertise without shrinking).
We do it within the context of supporting your confidence, self-development & mindset so you can stand tall in your business.
Jo, working with you changed EVERYTHING. You took me from sitting in my beautiful home office with no clients to having a real business.Julie Abel