One of the hardest things as an emerging coach is working out how to talk about what you do as a coach - in a way that attracts the right clients but doesn't sound cheesy, pushy of salesy.
Dating Empowerment coach Chinh Pham and I have both been around the coaching block! We've been in one another orbits in various programs, tele-summits and groups for a couple of years (which is practically forever because online years are like dog years! one year online = 7 years in 'traditional' business it seems/feels like!)
So it was really fun to sit down with her and discuss this thorny issues, along with Chinh's wisdom about what it really takes to run a successful coaching business.
Here are some of the show's highlights:
- The real truth about starting a coaching business
- Why business without self-care = burnout.
- Some of Chinh's biggest mistakes as a business owner, and how to avoid them
- How experiencing personal failure propelled Chinh's business forward
- Why you already have all the skills to succeed as a coach and business owner
- How to talk about what you do as a coach - an