In this bonus monthly episode, Holly Worton and I dig into one of the biggest challenges for entrepreneurs everywhere - how to stay focused and get the right things done in your business.
And it's hard to do! I find myself saying the following phrase a lot:
We don't need more information - we're all drowning in it. What we need is clarity around what to focus on and when for each stage of our unique business.
What worked for one business owner isn't necessarily going to work for another. There's no magic bullet of blueprint out there. What you need are consistent, imperfect action and time to grow.
But how do you:
a. know what to focus on when there are SO MANY OPTIONS out there? and
b. Stay focused on those actions without getting distracted by the bright shiny objects littering the internet?
In this episode, we're going to tell you exactly how WE do it and share our top advice for finding your focus & sticking with your plans.
How To Stay Focused & Get The Right Things Done In Your Business, we cover:
- Why it's so damn difficult to stay focused and why the online marketing industry relies on this (and is making it worse)
- How you can streamline your attention to make sure focusing on the right things
- How to stay the course and maintain your focus, even in a world of bright, oh so shiny objects
- How coaching helps you with keeping you focused on the right things for your business
- Why it's so important to develop your own business blueprint because every business is unique
- What gets in the way of focus (and what you can do about it)
Other episodes you might find useful: