Jo & Holly - When is the best time to create your first group coaching program?
Many coaches want to create group programs as a way of scaling their businesses. But group programs are not compulsory - and they're for every coach. Group programs generally involve a reduced level of contact with clients - which some coaches love but others find frustrating. Plus there are technical considerations - how do you structure and run a coaching conversation with a group and what platform, software and systems will work best? So if you're wondering when (and if) to create your first group coaching program - read on.
So how do you know if creating your first group coaching program is right for you? In this bonus monthly episode, Holly Worton from Ready2Bloom discuss why we decided to give group programs a try and what you need to think about when making that choice for your coaching business.
What we discuss in this episode on how to create your first group coaching program or course:
- When is the right time to create your first group coaching program or course?
- The quickest way to the outcome your clients need and want
- How to understand what clients really need and want
- The difference between features and benefits
- The one question you need to ask yourself when writing sales copy for a group program
- How to know if your audience is big enough to launch a course or group program
- How to know if you really want to do a group program
- Should you create an online program on your own, or with someone else?
- How to deliver content for your online course or program